WAG level 6 end of season video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Super awesome video! The girls will all enjoy these memories for a lifetime.

Sidenote: Our season still has many months to go, I thought the JO season was the same everywhere. When are your states? We start competing in November and end with states in the early Spring...

love your videos!! GymBee, that's how our season goes too, but some parts of the country have only "fall compulsories" and "spring optionals" or variations of that.

Absolutely astounding video!!!

The slow-motions are very good and I love the extra sparkles. tomtnt, you are a master!

Super awesome video! The girls will all enjoy these memories for a lifetime.

Sidenote: Our season still has many months to go, I thought the JO season was the same everywhere. When are your states? We start competing in November and end with states in the early Spring...

Some states have a fall/early winter state for levels 4-6. So some gyms choose to do that state meet and then either train or move kids up to compete the next level, although I am sure if they are allowed to compete in states twice regardless of level.

Our gym has done both, but mostly prefers spring states and also starts competing around November. I heard that my state might be getting rid of fall states...

Always love your videos!
I am trying to find an effect for my Power Director program that is similar to the dazzle effect you used here and in other videos. Geez I never thought it would be that hard! Wish I had a mac right now!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back