Level 7 front tumbling floor

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I almost have everything! just one more B on beam, and bars, but other than that everything!!!!! And i still have till January!

I almost have everything! just one more B on beam, and bars, but other than that everything!!!!! And i still have till January!

B Skills!!!:

Bars:
Cast Handstand
Clear hip above 45 but below handstand (handstand is a C)
Uprise
Giant
Layout full

Beam:
Round off
Back handspring
Front walkover
Front handspring
180 degree split jump
3/4 jump
Split 1/4
Handstand forward roll

Good luck! i did a clear hip, and giant for bars. I did a 180 split jump, 1/4 split jump, round off, and handstand forward roll for beam.

You can already do an uprise, so that's one already for you!

B Skills!!!:

Bars:
Cast Handstand
Clear hip above 45 but below handstand (handstand is a C)
Uprise
Giant
Layout full

Beam:
Round off
Back handspring
Front walkover
Front handspring
180 degree split jump
3/4 jump
Split 1/4
Handstand forward roll

Good luck! i did a clear hip, and giant for bars. I did a 180 split jump, 1/4 split jump, round off, and handstand forward roll for beam.

You can already do an uprise, so that's one already for you!

Clear hip handstand is allowed. It will just count as a B.

Also I thought you only had to get to horizontal to get B credit anyway.

Clear hip handstand is allowed. It will just count as a B.

Also I thought you only had to get to horizontal to get B credit anyway.

Really? That's right... You get credit for a C in levels 9 and up, because that's when it's allowed.

Actually, that's not true. If it's at or 20 degrees below handstand, it's C skill. if it's from 45 degrees to 65 degrees it's a B skill. If it's from horizontal to 45 degrees than it's an A skill. If it's below horizontal, you don't get credit for the skill.

Actually, that's not true. If it's at or 20 degrees below handstand, it's C skill. if it's from 45 degrees to 65 degrees it's a B skill. If it's from horizontal to 45 degrees than it's an A skill. If it's below horizontal, you don't get credit for the skill.

No-- a clear hip is an A if it's below horizontal. It's a B if it's between horizontal and 21* from vertical and a C if it's within 20* of vertical.

So just letting you know: I got front tuck front tuck on floor! do they have to be different elements or is that fine for my front tumbling pass?
Also i got my front hand spring full twist on vault! Finally!!!
But i didnt get to do any back layout fulls into the pit last class cuz i hurt my self on the stupid tramp! LOL

Great job!! Remember, you don't need a full in level 7, it is just extra deductions. Only a layout is required. How is bars coming?!

Yea i got that.. i am just so close i really want it!

and bars is just bars! Do you know if toe one catch high bar is a "B"? and i got free hip to 45 of strap bar but when ever i try on the real bar i only get like an inch off the bar

Toe catch to high is actually a C, so it can not be done until level 9.

Okay thanks. Here it's a "B" and were also allowed to do "c"s in P3 (level 7).

are you allowed to do a hecht dismount in level 7? or i was looking through the code of points and one was cast to handstand pop off to front tuck it was a "B" would either of these meet the requirement?

Or what about straddle off front tuck?

Thanks

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back