Parents Meet Report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Kathy's goal for her PA level 5 States meet was to get a 34AA. She also hoped to get a 9 on something. Here are her scores:
Vault: 8.7
Bars: 8.55
Beam: 8.625
Floor: 9.0!
AA: 34.875

That's exactly 1 point higher than she got at sectionals. She placed on both vault and floor (low-placed, but placed, and since they only go out 25% at States as opposed to 50% at a "normal" meet, I think that's pretty good). Not bad for a 1st-year level 5 on a YMCA team who only practices 6 hours a week! :D:D:D

Can't wait for meet reports from lilgymmie7 and mtbmom tomorrow! Best of luck to your girls. Sending "4 for 4" fairies your way! :thumbsup::applause:

That's really awesome, especially on only 6 hours per week. Level 5's in our area are all 16-20 hours per week.

AWESOME! Congrats on the awards! Took my DD 2 yrs at L5 to get that score so I think she did great! Enjoy post season play time!

WOW!!! She did great! Congrats to Kathy!!! We'll be leaving in about a half hour, YAWN. Glad Kathy exceeded her goals.

Wow AMAZING job Kathy! Way to meet those goals, girlie! Love it! That is a great way to end the year, she has so very much to be proud of (as do you!)!

Congrats to her she did so well considering the hours she practices and how much she improved this year. Her gym must be doing something right. The 5,s at my daughters gym did really well to considering they practice more than double than your daughter does there scores were very comparable to your daughters.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back