WAG My coach is AMAZING.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

All Chalked Up

Coach
Gymnast
My coach deserves a brag, so I'm giving her one.

Not only did she make me feel very comfortable when starting at the new gym and welcomed me with open arms into her group, she has gotten me past some brutal experiences at my old gym, and in a meager five months has taught me skills I never thought I'd learn! Definitely connects with me very well on a coaching and personal level. Already knows how and when to push me.

Secondly, I am going through a nasty knee injury (dislocated/subluxed patella; ACL and MCL hav extreme laxity with high liklihood of a tear) so I'm reduced to conditioning, bars, and tears because I miss flipping so intensely! She's been super great about keeping up variety in the gym and is very empathetic.

Really wish everyone is as blessed as I am with such a great coach.

Applause for your coach! I'm glad you found a great fit. Gymnast-coach "chemistry" is so important & makes all the difference. Good luck with that knee! I'll be sending get-well wishes your way! I agree with becauseisaid. Write her a letter & tell her exactly what you told us :) She will really appreciate it.

Applause for your coach! I'm glad you found a great fit. Gymnast-coach "chemistry" is so important & makes all the difference. Good luck with that knee! I'll be sending get-well wishes your way! I agree with becauseisaid. Write her a letter & tell her exactly what you told us :) She will really appreciate it.

you should not be using the USA Gymnastics logo above your name. it's not allowed. fix that.

you should not be using the USA Gymnastics logo above your name. it's not allowed. fix that.
I apologize. I did not know that. I'll fix it immediately. It was from a backdrop that I took a picture in front of at a banquet & I just cut myself out of it.

not CB rules unless Bog says otherwise, but not allowed by USA Gymnastics without their expressed permission to use. thanks for changing it. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back