My head is going to explode from the awesomeness

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am quite infatuated now with her, moreso than my Mohini or Sacramone crush. Right up there with Natalie Portman.

Time to go friend on FB, venture into Mexico and bring back my future ex-wife. Worse case scenario, some Montezuma's revenge and killer awesome mexican food when dodging cartels.

Race on!

Man, that is so very cool. Cooler than this girl I know who did her routine to Super Mario Bros.

I am quite infatuated now with her, moreso than my Mohini or Sacramone crush. Right up there with Natalie Portman.

Time to go friend on FB, venture into Mexico and bring back my future ex-wife. Worse case scenario, some Montezuma's revenge and killer awesome mexican food when dodging cartels.

Race on!

Man, that is so very cool. Cooler than this girl I know who did her routine to Super Mario Bros.

I can definitely sympathize with the Sacramone crush. And I'll confess to having a bit (read: AN ENORMOUS) Lindsey Stirling crush as well.

The Triforce comment comes to mind. I wonder does she even know about the mythos of Zelda or was it simple something that sounded interesting to her or her choreographer. Hmm.

Taucer, that girls is cute reminescent of Buffy's Willow.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back