WAG Older DD has her state meet today!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Good luck to your gymmies (and you!) during this stressful week! And stay healthy! There are some nasty bugs going around now, and kids are dropping fast.

Hope things went well today! I bet that 2 months off is lookign good :)

We just got home from our state meet today too!!! It was tough competition but I'm glad it's over!! lol I hope your DD did well!! And, maybe we were at the same meet?!?! Are you in CA?

Nope, we are GA. I had wondered if anyone else was already doing states! I hope that your DD had a great meet!

My DD... well, she had about her worst routines on beam and bars since back in September. :-( Floor wasn't her best; but wasn't her worst (she some how lost her balance on the backwards roll thing - she had never done that before). She did have a pretty ROBHS though. :) And she had her best vault ever. Which is amazing since vault historically was one of her worst events. She scored a 9.25 today, which got her 5th place. :)

Skschlag - I am sooooo looking forward to these 2 months off! Last year DS started in December and the girls competed November - April. So it is going to be really, really nice to not be dealing with competitions during the holidays!

2G1B- so funny, my DDs scores were almost identical!!! Vault has always been their worst and they had silly mistakes on beam/bars and floor was just ok! lol Something must be in the air! lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back