question for competion!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am sixteen and am just starting out in gymnastics! i want to be able to compete but i'm not quit sure everything i need to know to compete in level 3 gymnastics? can anyone tell me?:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Floor- handstand forward roll, roundoff, backwards roll, bridge kickover, split leap

Bars- pullover, backhip circle, mill circle, leg cut, squat on, pike sole circle dismount

beam- arabesque, handstand, releve turn, split jump, side handstand dismount

vault- dive roll

Welcome to the Chalkbucket, glad you found us.

Can you please read the rules and also remove the emoticons from your sig. Also please use regular fonts as that pink stuff hurts my eyes. Thanks.

bogwoppit,
shes a new member.. you can atleast anser her question and not be rude about her message.

Excuse me for being a moderator. I welcomed her to the CB and said I was glad she was here. What would you prefer I do exactly?:mad:

My job is to help new members work out how this place works, and it is important that members know from the start what kind of place we are.

I offered no advice as I am not an expert in USAG levels, other members are way better at that.

Frankly, this is irritating.:( How old are you anyway?

Bog -

You were not rude and I for one appreciate you enforcing the rules; I hate those ridiculous emoticons.

Keep doing what you are doing!

RK

To the poster: You don't need a roundoff-back handspring to compete L3, but you might want to get one as soon as possible! It is the most basic backwards tumbling pass so you want to perfect it so you can build on and learn to do more advanced tumbling.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back