She got her Back Handspring!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

jen1957

Proud Parent
DD got her back handspring! She's been doing them with a light spot for a little while now, but Friday she did it by herself, on the tumble track with no spot!! She was so happy and excited, once she got it she kept doing it over and over again!!

Wow that is awesome, to me it is the first really big skill and it just looks so cool. She must be so proud of herself.

Good for her! That BHS is a big deal...it must feel so good for them to FINALLY do it after all that work.

Well done to your DD! That must be so exciting for her! My DD is still working on hers, I think she's getting close to being able to do it by herself.

Good for her! I remember how excited DD was to get that BHS (and of course, I missed seeing the 1st one). Way to go!

Congrats to your DD. That's a big skill for them. DD has hers most the time now. But sometimes..not so much. It's still al work in progress..lol

Thanks everyone!! I've never seen her so excited over getting a skill before!! Now let's see if she does it at practice tonight:)

Great news! Congratulations to your dd! I remember mine got hers the night before the first competition and was so relieved to not need a spot. Glad she is having fun with it! You can remind her of that feeling next time she is struggling with a skill. All the hard work WILL pay off!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back