Spine surgery update...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I know you have a long haul ahead of you and just be patient it will come time that you can get up and do everyday normal stuff again. Enjoy your downtime.

Glad to hear from you Bri. And glad you are on the mend. Even though it will be a slow one. Keep coming and joining us when you can.

So glad to hear you are feeling better! Good luck with all your classes! Keep in touch! You are def a valued CB friend to all of us!!

glad you are starting to feel better. I am sure you are glad to be through the nausea & dizziness. I remember when I had my hip surgery in December, my pain meds made me horribly nauseous, was so happy when that part was over !

keep us posted & best of luck to you @ school this semester.

Bri, glad to hear you're feeling better. Once you're back at school time will go faster. Glad they were able to arrange your classes to make it easy on your body.

ok well i just saw this thread today... D:
glad to hear that you are doing well, and are on your way to a full recovery. you never cease to amaze me with all the things you have to overcome. you are such an inspiration to everyone. i would have never guessed that you have trouble with english because your posts are always so proper. keep us updated. you will be in my prayers. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back