Wrist Conditioning

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I've been having some pretty bad wrist problems so I'm gonna get wrist supports. i don't want to have weak wrists like some people say, so does anyone know any good wrist conditioning??? (BTW: What does DD stand for) ;) thanks!:D

Get a 5 gallon bucket and fill it about 3/4 of the way with dried rice or dried beans. Put your arm in deep enough so that the wrist is about two inches below the top of the rice or beans and then twirl your wrist. The rice or beans offer resistance and this will really help strengthen your wrists. As you get stronger, you can go deeper and it will be even harder.

That wrist and ankle series is good, it's too bad many of the boys perform it poorly. Much of it should be done much slower. What are ya gonna do with young guys (besides yell at them and beat them =-P).

The use of these two products solved my daughters wrist problems. FYI I have zero investment in either product.

1. Multipurpose Hot & Cold Wrap - Works on your Wrist We started icing both wrist after every practice for 20 minutes. Usaully once as soon as we got home while she did homework and then again once before bed.

2. Supportive Wrist Brace provides support, pain relief, promotes healing.
She started wearing these for a couple of hours a day at home. After a few days she began wearing them while she slept. Her wrist were much better in a few weeks.

Now we have her sleep in the back on track wrist bands a few days a week and she doesn't have problems. It might not work for you but it did on her. And both items together cost less than our insurance copay for a doctors visit. Of course you might want to see a doctor. The back on track "science" sounds a little crazy to some, including me, but it works on our horses so we tried it on my daughers wrist.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back