Parents Cait's first level 7 meet results and video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I

iggy1988

Well Cait, after 3 months of prep, had her first level 7 meet of the season. I won't bore you with tons details but she did wonderful....

First up was floor - very good job, a little rushed but good enough for a 9.250 and 1st place

Next was vault - normally her best event score wise, decent first vault and very good second vault - 9.225 and 1st place

Bars - clear hip was not high enough, but good casts and a decent giant with a good layout flyaway - 8.975 and 1st place...

Do you see a trend here? :D

Trend over... :(

Beam - great warmup, bobbles and falls on connection BWO-BHS, I drop the camera a little bit. I forgot I was filming for a second. gets back on and finishes fairly strong - 8.650 no placement

Overall AA - 36.050 and we have an AA champion in her first level 7 meet. She was very excited and we are so proud of her...

Please see video below

YouTube - R-N-RCLASSIC10.wmv

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
What a fab job she did. Such a talented little thing, with great control and poise for her age.

I love Dad's beam commentary, it sure felt like "she had it"!!! 1st AA with a fall just shows how great she is.

Excellent job Cait! I'm sure she will on top of the podium many more times! Beautiful Vault and floor routine!

Showed my dd this morning. She wants that floor it is so cute! Great scores! Well done.

Wow, she is so cute and so good! Her floor routine is awesome! Once she gets her free hip up there, she is going to get amazing scores on bars too. Congratulations to Cait!

Meg

Just beautiful, Cait!! Congrats! I am sure you and Jen are just so proud of her. It looks like she is off to a great season!

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I will show her later on today. She will appreciate them.

She really loves her floor routine and the music fits her personality so well :D:D

Sean

Way to go Cait!!! The season opener was a huge success for her. Next meet she'll nail all 4 events :) Congrats on a great meet Cait!

Great first meet! Her FX is cute. My dd wanted to use Cotton-eyed Joe, but she thought it would be too fast. I think your dd's choreography works great. She's going to have an awesome season.

AMAZING job!!! A 36AA at her first L7 meet! Wow:D:D:D!

Beautiful floor routine, so polished and professional...and she is 9! Again, AMAZING!!!

Congrats to her and to your family!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back