Competing at Nationals this weekend?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

not meeeeeeeee! We haven't even done grades yet, if we do it will only be probably 10 or 11. I shall live vicariously through all of you. Hope you all do well.

My dd will be going to watch the level 4 round. Hopefully she will be competing next year in national compulsory level 4 so it will be good to see what its like.

Just watching this weekend. Are you going?
Hi - yes I will be there but only on Sunday - wanted to watch Saturday too but cant make it unfortunately - know lots of girls on both days so it will be exciting to see what happens

My dd will be competing in level 4 and i can't wait to watch her in her first national competition. I'm also looking forward to seeing the girls from the east as they always seem to score so high. :)

My dd will be competing in level 4 and i can't wait to watch her in her first national competition. I'm also looking forward to seeing the girls from the east as they always seem to score so high. :)
Oh good luck to your dd! East do score well and are good at level 3 too - there will be lots of good girls across all regions - fingers crossed for you

Good luck to all the girls competing this weekend, and to all the mums and dads who Im sure are probably more nervous than the girls. Have fun :):)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back