WAG How tall is Kyla Ross?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

FL gym mom

Proud Parent
I was watching the meet last night and she looked so tall next to the other athletes. I know they mentioned she had a growth spurt but I never heard them say her actual height.

I also think her height is exaggerated a bit when she stands next to Simone...seeing them together is so funny. Simone is on the itty bitty end and Kyla on the tall end of the spectrum, so having them in the same rotation/side-by-side makes Kyla's height even more noticeable. They both looked amazing last night though!

I thought the same thing when I saw her at bars. She ducked under the low bar, which is around 5'7, so 5'5 sound about right.

What competition are you talking about? I don't have normal TV anymore so can't watch or record anything. Are videos available somewhere on the internet?

What competition are you talking about? I don't have normal TV anymore so can't watch or record anything. Are videos available somewhere on the internet?

USAG classics was on all weekend. Live streamed on the internet. You can watch the archives on youtube. USA Gymnastics is their channel. Tons of great stuff on there.

I think she's actually taller. Simone is listed at 4'9" and Kyla is easily a head taller, just look at them side-by-side. The bios usually fudge on the low side for gymnasts so that people think they are shorter. My daughter is almost 5'7" and is a great gymnast, but people make such a big deal about her height. Macia Newby was 5'8" and she was awesome.

I think she's actually taller. Simone is listed at 4'9" and Kyla is easily a head taller, just look at them side-by-side. The bios usually fudge on the low side for gymnasts so that people think they are shorter. My daughter is almost 5'7" and is a great gymnast, but people make such a big deal about her height. Macia Newby was 5'8" and she was awesome.

Funny, I was having a "who's the tallest" contest with her at the airport on Thursday and I can tell you that she is about 3 inches shorter than me ;). Sooo about 5.5 .... Howie and I then had a "who could fall asleep the fastest in the terminal" contest, he won that one hands down. :)

Most bios tend to either increase height and weight if it's considered beneficial and decrease it if it's not. Depends on what you can pass for.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back