Parents Is there a pirouette fairy?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I believe in the Kip fairy, but are there any pirouette fairies available? Flipper switched gyms in May after competing alone for several years. She was so excited to have teammates at her level. Well, one girl is sick, another broke her foot and another is out of town with family - leaving Flipper to compete alone at her first meet with the new gym on Saturday. She was already struggling with her pirouette on bars, but it seems to have completely disappeared this week. We've tried to tell her that it doesn't matter, there is no pressure - but she is a perfectionist and expects herself to be perfect. Please send any fairies you have down to Arkansas this weekend! THANKS!

There IS a Pirouette Fairy!! I housed her for several meets last year, my DD stuggled with her pirouette for days at a time...

She is on her way to Arkansas!

What wonderful news !! Cannot wait to hear about the meet, that stinks that sheust go without her teammates.

Yay! Sending her the all the fairies she will need for her meet. When I watch the upper level optionals do their bars, it is amazing what they go through to get those skills. Hope her pirouette sticks around.

And I hope she has a good meet being alone. That is never fun. Some kids LOVE having the coach to themselves, but I know mine thrives on having her teammates there. Sending a special, "Don't be so hard on yourself" fairy for her, too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back