L5 State Meet Complete

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
DD had her L5 State Meet today. After a rough season she had a wonderful day. so proud of her. After barely qualifying for states she pulled her AA score up almost an entire point and got her highest vault score of the season.

she was about as consistent as you could get today !!

started out on bars, she was first up in her rotation. some leg separation and banana back casts but otjerwise all connected & tight beautiful dismount 8.4 for 8th place.

on to beam. shaking like a leaf for the first half of the routine. some bobbles here & there. beautiful handstand, cartwheel & dismount 8.45 no place.

floor looked good. legs apart a little on bhs's 8.45 no place.

vault, had to wait forever to go, computer glitch. pretty sure her second vault counted. 8.45 (previous high was a 7.9) no place.

33.750 AA 11th place out of 19.

so very proud of her.

WTG to your DD for raising that AA score and for bringing up the vault score. Sounds like she had a great State meet

Awesome! Nothing better than improving your score like that - especially at States! Good for her - you both have much to be proud of :) What a great ending to the season for your DD!

Congratulations! That's really terrific, especially the huge jump in the score. I'm always so impressed with kids who can rise under pressure.

Congratulations on a great state meet! And especially for making it out of the 7s on vault. That, in itself, is a noteworthy accomplishment for level 5.

woooohoooooo! On that vault score! I definitely know how that feels and it feels GREAT. My older DD had 7's all season in L5 until state meet where she finally broke the 8 mark. Congrats to your daughter on a great performance at states!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back