Parents Laurel's 2nd L5 Meet Report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Laurel had her second L5 meet this past weekend. It was a great weekend overall. She improved on her vault from the first meet. If you remember, she landed on the vault on her second pass. She also showed improvement on bars. Her specialty is beam, so it was a little strange when she fell during her handstand. It was still a beautiful routine, even with the fall, she managed to place second.

Vault - 8.40
Bars - 9.35 1st Place :)
Beam - 8.70 2nd Place with a fall
Floor - 8.95 3rd Place
All Around - 35.40 2nd Place

She works so hard, I can't help but be proud. So please enjoy the video. Things are very busy, but I will try to keep up with the meet reports. We have meets the next two weekends. Thanks for all your support!

YouTube - Laurel's 2nd L5 Meet.wmv

Hey! I know that gym...;) (I only spend 1/2 my life either sitting there or driving there!)

She did a beautiful job!! 1st on bars...awesome!

Are you going to Tiger Paw this weekend?:)

She did a great job!!!! Congrats!

I laugh everytime I watch your videos because everytime I can also watch my DD's team in the backround. Our teams (compulsories at least) are on the same meet schedule.

Are you going to Tiger Paw this weekend?

We will be there. It will be DD's 2nd Level 7 meet. Ack!!

Wow, she looks great! She's going to have a fantastic Level 5 season this year. Her bars are beautiful and so is beam. The fall looks like it was just a flukey thing that won't repeat. Congrats to her on a 2nd place AA finish.

Meg

She really is doing great so early into her level 5 season. Everything looks great! Congrats to her. :)

Very nice! I concur, pretty beam routine, even with the fall. Even the mistake was graceful. Looks like she has a strong start to her L5 season.

Hey! I know that gym...;) (I only spend 1/2 my life either sitting there or driving there!)

She did a beautiful job!! 1st on bars...awesome!

Are you going to Tiger Paw this weekend?:)
Unfortunately, we are not going to Tiger Paw this year. Our gym missed the deadline. We were one of the last sessions last year and ended up getting snowed in. The girls had a blast playing in the snow. I think that is the first time most of them had ever seen it.

She did a great job!!!! Congrats!

I laugh everytime I watch your videos because everytime I can also watch my DD's team in the backround. Our teams (compulsories at least) are on the same meet schedule.

Are you going to Tiger Paw this weekend?

We will be there. It will be DD's 2nd Level 7 meet. Ack!!
We missed the deadline, so we will not be at Tiger Paw this weekend. We are going to the Sparkler Tumble this weekend and then Beach Break next weekend. Good luck to your dd this weekend. We really enjoyed it last year. The girls got to play in the snow!

When my DD competed last year it was raining. As soon as we headed back to the beach it started snowing and the rest of the team got snowed in. She is was so mad that she missed out on the snow. LOL!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back