My bubba's first floor routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My beautiful little girl has been in the gym at least once a week since she was about three months old and she is starting to copy what the 'big girls' are doing at training.:) It is the cutest thing I have ever seen! (I may be biased however ;)) Check out my youtube account in my sig to watch her 'floor routine'.

Whenever she finds a line or a piece of wood, or basically anything long and straight she yells out 'BEAM!' and tries to walk on it. I'm no longer allowed to hold her hand on the little beam though, which is scary! She thinks she should be allowed to do whatever all the other girls do. So funny. I love her so much and she surprises me with how much she knows and understands everyday.

Just thought I'd share - sorry if it's boring!

Megz

Super cute! It reminds me of the video of Dominque Moceanu's dd dancing along to her 96 routine. Thanks for sharing.

Awwwww I watched it she is sooo cute, I commented on the video but I'm not sure if it went through. She'll be great when she's older! But she is a great groover now, LOL. You must be very proud of her! =]

Awwwww I watched it she is sooo cute, I commented on the video but I'm not sure if it went through. She'll be great when she's older! But she is a great groover now, LOL. You must be very proud of her! =]
I sure am proud! I just hope she doesn't get sick of it! I'd be happy for her to do any sport but gym is definately Mummy's first choice :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back