One and only Level 6 meet - The Svetlana Invitational

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ThaBigCheese

Proud Parent
Today my dd competed in the Svetlana Invitational in Houston. She was competing in order to score a qualifying score of 32.00 so she could advance to optionals. I'm proud to say that she accomplished what she set out to do and then some. Here are the videos from the meet. Hope you enjoy!

YouTube - Trinity Edwards - Svetlana Invitational - Level 6 - Floor Routine 9.6 1st Place

YouTube - Trinity Edwards - Svetlana Invitational - Level 6 - Bar Routine 9.1 1st Place

YouTube - Trinity Edwards - Svetlana Invitational - Level 6 - Beam Routine 9.35 2nd Place

YouTube - Trinity Edwards - Svetlana Invitational - Level 6 - Vault 9.5 5th Place

Sorry about the end of the bars, that dude stood up right as she was doing her fly away!!!

She did a wonderful job. Very graceful. And congrats on the qualifying AA. I loved the salute and the little sly on the side "high five" after beam.

She did a wonderful job. Very graceful. And congrats on the qualifying AA. I loved the salute and the little sly on the side "high five" after beam.

That salute was kind of funny because I think she lost track of where the judges were when she came off the beam! I do have to praise the coaching staff because they have done a great job with the girls in getting them ready in the short amount of time they had. For her and her teammate to take the gold and silver and then the small team trophy was pretty impressive. Now it's on to optionals where she has almost a full year of training before competing again.

Thanks all for viewing!!!

And oh! The girls were very excited to be able to meet, get autographs and take pictures Svetlana Boguinskaia and Oksana Chusovitina.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back