WAG Second Level 10 Meet 9.85 on Floor

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What a beautiful gymnast! She has that special something that makes you want to watch her. Congrats on that fabulous floor score!

She's so composed for her age. I wouldn't even have noticed she had to improvise her beam routine!

Beautiful gymnast, she deserved that floor score! Love her music as well!

Thank you so much for sharing these. Mine is just beginning her gymnastics journey, and it's so inspiring to see what yours can do. She's just amazing, in the old sense of the word.

Thank you so much for sharing these. Mine is just beginning her gymnastics journey, and it's so inspiring to see what yours can do. She's just amazing, in the old sense of the word.
I feel the same way. It's mind blowing to imagine my 7 year old (potentially!) doing half these things some day... :)

Such nice comments! The reason I post them is because when Sophia was a little 6.5 year old level 4 (old level 4/new level 3) I was hungry to see what if's and in awe of the "big girls"! The reality is that was just 5 years ago and it has flown by. In between, spinal cord injury, two concussions, sprained ankles and a broken foot. I am in AWE of her refusal to give up...to respond to my plea for her to PLEASE choose another sport with "You might as well put a pillow over my face and steal my oxygen". I have held her when the comeback was HARD and everything hurt and she had lost ALL HER SKILLS. I have given her pep talks, rubbed out sore muscles and never once told her how much this ALL COSTS and I don't mean just the money. I mean the late nights, the lost family time, eating in the car, pure exhaustion. I DO tell her that she inspires ME everyday to do better, be better and believe in the impossible. She and her older sister are amazing. Orphans in a foreign land NO MORE. Americans through and through and with a spirit and motivation that are amazing. I am glad that my little peanut has inspired one of your daughters! It IS all worth it!

Such nice comments! The reason I post them is because when Sophia was a little 6.5 year old level 4 (old level 4/new level 3) I was hungry to see what if's and in awe of the "big girls"! The reality is that was just 5 years ago and it has flown by. In between, spinal cord injury, two concussions, sprained ankles and a broken foot. I am in AWE of her refusal to give up...to respond to my plea for her to PLEASE choose another sport with "You might as well put a pillow over my face and steal my oxygen". I have held her when the comeback was HARD and everything hurt and she had lost ALL HER SKILLS. I have given her pep talks, rubbed out sore muscles and never once told her how much this ALL COSTS and I don't mean just the money. I mean the late nights, the lost family time, eating in the car, pure exhaustion. I DO tell her that she inspires ME everyday to do better, be better and believe in the impossible. She and her older sister are amazing. Orphans in a foreign land NO MORE. Americans through and through and with a spirit and motivation that are amazing. I am glad that my little peanut has inspired one of your daughters! It IS all worth it!
Is someone chopping onions in here? Why are my eyes all watery??

I read this to my DD and her eyes lit up. I knew what she was thinking: SHE had been a 6.5 yr old level 3, SHE could maybe someday be a level 10! (I did explain that most kids don't get there by 11!!!!) she wanted to watch it again, and again...I think you have inspired more than just ONE of our daughters. Thank you! :)

So this level 10 thing is a learning experience. Second meet, big invitational...bars caught both releases but some litte errors and dismount was touchy, beam...mounted reverse her normal, realized it....and had to freestyle the rest of the routine to make the acro fit and dismount on the right end....fell once...so first two events kind of wonky. Moved on to floor....9.85...way to dig deep and shake it off! Vault is improving. On to the next meet!

She has beautiful form!!! Amazing to watch! Thanks for sharing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back