Parents Summer Schedules

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cher062

Well we finally got it. M - th 4 - 8:30pm each day (18 hours total)

This works out great for us gives us the weekend for family and the days to be with friends.

that seems like a pretty good schedule. you go just 2 hours less than i do and one dady less. ours isnt going to change at the moment because my coach is on maturnity leave, but we might have practice early one day. so right now it is staying M, T, T, F 4-8 S 11-3

Something very exciting happened with the summer schedule this year-- NO WEEKEND PRACTICES! Granted, we have it every day of the week in the morning.... But I think I can deal with it. 9-2 on fridays, and 9-1 every other day. This summer should be a good one!

For us the general rule here is the first 2 weeks of July are break. Then for the last 2 weeks of July we are m, t, w, t, 12-4 then for August we are m, t, w, t, 9-1.

Something very exciting happened with the summer schedule this year-- NO WEEKEND PRACTICES! Granted, we have it every day of the week in the morning.... But I think I can deal with it. 9-2 on fridays, and 9-1 every other day. This summer should be a good one!

Same for our gym. Except for the L8s and L9s, no team member has evening or weekend hours! I am LOVING it.

Ugh, y'all are so lucky! Ours is a mess. Mon 1-3, Tues 4:30-8:30, Wed 10-2:20, Thur 12-4. Makes it very difficult for the girls to ever do anything else.

No weekends here during the summer either--I like that! Beth will go Mon-Fri 8:30-1. Becca's (my youngest--she's 10) starting on level 4 now (she's not destined for stardom in gymnastics, but does love it. Her main thing is swimming) so she'll go Mon & Thu 5-8 and Tue 12-3. Luckily swim team is mornings 8-10!

I am very grateful that DD's summer schedule is Mon. - Thurs. for the summer, too! That leaves a lot of time for fun :) She will be there a total of 8 hrs a week, 2 hours each day.

Well part of our good schedule is the owners have a beach house on a lake and want to leave Thurs night after practice and come home Monday before practice. Yup that works for me LOL

DD will practice 7a.m-11a.m on M, Th,F, and 10-2 on T. It will be "up and early" mornings for us, but she gets the rest of the day to do whatever. Best part is I am now officially in a carpool! Yeah!!

Yeah I will be living in my car this summer...one daughter has practice M - Sat 8 am til 2 pm; the other daughter has practice 3-7:30 pm M-Th and Fri is 9 am til 1 pm (no Sat though )...in different gyms...40 minutes apart...

DD will practice 7a.m-11a.m on M, Th,F, and 10-2 on T. It will be "up and early" mornings for us, but she gets the rest of the day to do whatever. Best part is I am now officially in a carpool! Yeah!!

7am?? Yikes! And I thought 8:30am was bad. My dd will go 5:00 to 8:30pm on M & W and 8:30am to noon on Fridays. Her sister is supposed to drive her on Friday mornings, but I'm worried about them not waking up in time. None of us are morning people. :)

7am?? Yikes! And I thought 8:30am was bad. My dd will go 5:00 to 8:30pm on M & W and 8:30am to noon on Fridays. Her sister is supposed to drive her on Friday mornings, but I'm worried about them not waking up in time. None of us are morning people. :)
I am bracing myself for next week. She is off on "summer break" this week, so I just have to wait and see how it all goes. She is having withdrawals already however! I am lucky that she wakes up pretty easily and doesn't complain much when she has to get up, but 7.....who knows how that will go.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back