Where to get floor music free or cheap?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

aerialriver

Coach
Gymnast
First off I am in no way looking to steal music or break any copyright laws. I would like to find the theme song from "Requiem for a dream" I have found it on one floor music website for $50, issue is if I have time to compete this year it will be 1 or 2 home meets for fun in ladies division. I am a bit strapped and want the song to see how it goes making up a routine but $50 for something I am going to possibly use is a bit much. I am curious if anyone has seen this song elsewhere for a bit cheaper. I have thought someone had posted a website that has free floor music downloads. Anyways any help would be great!

A few of the ones mentioned in this thread are free:

Last edited by a moderator:
i use that music it is great a bit over used though! the $50 one is from floorexpressmusic.com right? that is the only place i have seen it with that cut

That music is so overused. I think I heard it at every meet we went to this year no less than 5 times at every session I sat through. One meet it was used 12 times. That and that Pirates music, and Diamonds UGH I hope folks change up their music for next year.

I think too it currently is exclusive to Floor music Express.

If you are looking at floor music express you can save the full length demo to your computer or a flash drive - we did that for my DD for the 6 she chose so she could give it to her coach but it does have the talking on it - but you can hear the whole thing so you could use it for seeing if you want to try to do a routine to it. Then you can put $10 a month away so when the comp season starts you have the $50 to pay for the comp music . You might want to listen to the ones on www.energymmusic.com They have a nice selection of music too. Some are the same songs on Floormusic Express but have different arrangements for the same music but they too range in the $50 - $60 range for theirs too. But Like Floor music you can listen to the full lenght demo

I'm sure someone knows where to get free music but I'm always leary of "free" music and copyright infringments. That $50 fee gives you the right to use that music and play it as many times as you want. I know there are several people on YouTube that are offering free floor music but again I am leary of copyright issues with these.

yes i agree that is overused. it is just hard to find nice floor music that is not over used. i like Bonds' music but it is way overused. when i looked for something similar that was overused also. it looks as if i might be cutting my own music this year which might be a challenge

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back