Who is going to the meet at University of GA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Don't know if I am in the right forum but just wondering if any of you all will be at the University of Georgia in March for their meet. We are taking out gym for the first time and everyone is super excited (I think the moms more than the gymnasts). Would be cool if I knew a couple more who would be there so we could cheer on some other gymnasts!

FYI: we will be Starz Elite from Bowling Green KY

We'll be there, its right up the street from our gym, LOL! I think my dds gym may be doing the pre-meet show at the UGA meet, too. (That's not official, I need to check). Its usually a pretty big meet--3 days and 2 gyms going on at the same time. Wondering why you're excited? Are you doing something special while you're there? Is there something going on in Athens? I'd love to know, because one of the only reasons I get excited about this meet is that its local, so if there's something cool you're doing in town, I'd love to hear about it.

I just wanted to add that UGA is not sponsoring or running the National Gymnastics Challenge meet, its just held on their property in connection with their college meet, like a promotion. The meet is actually run by USA Sports Productions and a few sponsors. Just FYI.

Last edited:
We will be there also. We are really excited about this meet. In fact I just paid for our tickets to the college meet on Saturday night. We are from South Carolina and my DD is a L7

yup, get your tix early, do not wait for the NGC tickets. You will pay a little more, but you will be able to get in. This meet will sell out, if it hasnt already. The NGC meet is on campus, plus thats senior night, its gonna be packed!

Oh thanks for the information!! I will let the other moms know we need to get our tickets for the UGA meet. The UGA meet is why we are all so excited. Our girls really want to see that. We are a very small gym, only compete up to L5 right now. Our coach is new to our gym and she has taken previous gyms. I just think it is going to be a great experience for our gymnasts. We only get to go to small meets here in the state right now so this will be very big for us.

Morgansmom- where is SC do you live. We used to live in Greenville, SC and LOVED it there.

Neelysmom,
If you go ne the website your gym can order the tickcts as a group. We paid $2 per ticket.

I live on the the other side of the state, on the coast. I am a beach girl but really do like the Greenville/Spartanburg area as well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back