Parents best meet score tracking app?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Go! I need a good one for this season :)

Kip - Gymnastics Meet Tracker! Although I'm just a smidge biased (I built it :)) Honestly there are a few out there and it depends on how much you are willing to spend and what device type you have as well. Kip is only available for iPhone/iPad. If you have an iPhone or iPad please give it a look, I think you'll like what you see! If you have any questions please let me know. Good luck this season!

The website for the app is www.kiptracker.com. I'm still finishing it up but it should give you an idea as well.

Kip - Gymnastics Meet Tracker! Although I'm just a smidge biased (I built it :)) Honestly there are a few out there and it depends on how much you are willing to spend and what device type you have as well. Kip is only available for iPhone/iPad. If you have an iPhone or iPad please give it a look, I think you'll like what you see! If you have any questions please let me know. Good luck this season!

The website for the app is www.kiptracker.com. I'm still finishing it up but it should give you an idea as well.
Wish I had an I-anything :) I would love to use yours if I could.

@Matt L - When will you have the android platform developed?

Hi Wendigowild, that's a good question. I can't honestly say. The iPhone version took me roughly 500 hours to develop, but much of that was the backend stuff which I can reuse for the Android version. I haven't developed on Android before so it'll be a bit of a learning curve for me, but I would say for certain that I couldn't have anything done before 4 months. A best guess would be between 4 and 9 months. Sorry! I wish I had a development team and more time to do this but as it stands now, I typically chip away at it at night for a couple hours after the kiddos go to bed!

I can't compare any as the only one i have experience with is Beyond the Scores, which is what Ontario uses for all qualifying meets. And some use for Invitational as well. It seems ok but venues seem to have troubles with scores not flashing or loading.,

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Such a cool transition! 🤩

2024 Gymnastics For All GymFest

Back