WAG Bronze Floor Dance sequence question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My question is regarding the straight leg leap and dance sequence. Can I have examples of what can be performed in this sequence?

The 60 degree split leap is an absolute requirement? But it states that there needs to be a minimum of 2 group 1 VP or Group 1 Bronze skills directly or indirectly connected. Can someone help with some examples? Either direct connections or indirect connections? Thank you!

Split leap, step in, tuck jump(or split jump, or straddle jump)
Split leap, chasse, split leap
Basically any leap connected to any other jump or leap in the code with stopping(you can step, chasse or skip in between).
Split and straddle jumps and split leaps do not have to be 180 at this level to count and don't receive deduction for insufficient split, no angle requirement at bronze(except the leap that is counting for the special requirement, which must be 60). Silver and gold require 90 degrees to count as an element, platinum and diamond follow optional rules.

Split leap, step in, tuck jump(or split jump, or straddle jump)
Split leap, chasse, split leap
Basically any leap connected to any other jump or leap in the code with stopping(you can step, chasse or skip in between).
Split and straddle jumps and split leaps do not have to be 180 at this level to count and don't receive deduction for insufficient split, no angle requirement at bronze(except the leap that is counting for the special requirement, which must be 60). Silver and gold require 90 degrees to count as an element, platinum and diamond follow optional rules.

Thank you for helping to clarify. This is what I was thinking just wanted to make sure. Over the summer my DD was performing split leap, step, kick to horizontal and 1/2 turn. But I did not think this was correct as it was not connected or followed by a leap or jump but rather a step and a turn?

I was thinking DD could split leap, step, split jump to fulfill the requirement? Thanks again!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back