Parents Emily is tumbling on floor again

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, it's been a long road for Em since she blew out her knee in February, but she is not only tumbling on floor again, but actually working through her whole floor routine :D She tumbled on floor for the first time a week and a half ago, and literally limped into the house which had me more than a bit worried, but by last Wednesday she was doing her floor routine and saying the pain was not nearly as bad. By the end of this past week, Em added her fly-away from bars and a BHS on beam, so now the only event she is not doing is vault. We see the ortho this coming Thursday and hopefully he will clear her to start vaulting. Our first meet is Dec 5 and Em is hoping to compete at least a couple of events - we shall see. As each day goes by, I am increasingly in awe of my daughter's mental and physical toughness. I don't know if I could have done what she has done over the past 9 months to come back like this.

Congratulations to her for all of her hard work! It must make you very proud!

Best Wishes,

ZZMom

That is awesome! I am always amazed at these girls that come back from serious injuries and work their way back to doing things again, inspirational the amount of mental and physical strength and courage they come up with to do it. Congrats to her!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back