First L5 Meet Report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Quadqueen

Proud Parent
DD's first L5 meet was today. She started on beam, and the nerves got to her. Fell on her cartwheel for a 7.9. Then went to floor and had some minor mistakes for a 9.0. Vault, not really her best event, she did really well for a 9.0. Bars...she just recently got all her skills but is a bit sloppy and doesn't connect anything. She got an 8.0.

Definitely room for improvement but she won the all around for her age group (8-9). Not bad for a first meet! Just hope she gets over the beam jitters for next meet.

Those scores are awesome, especially for the first meet. She should be very happy with herself. Beam jitters happen to everyone and I'm sure with a little more practice that cartwheel will be solid! Congrats on a great start to the season!

Wow! Very impressive. A 9.0 on floor is great as is the 9 on vault...especially at the first meet. And 1st AA. Wow! Congratulations to her...she is going to be crazy good when she sticks that beam routine! :)

Good job! DD will be facing that cartwheel next season and I think that's what I am dreading most. Bet she will see those scores rise as the season progresses and she gets more confident!

Always hard to start on beam, but extra hard at the 1st meet. She did very well----2 9s and the AA title. Looking forward to hearing more!!!!

Always hard to start on beam, but extra hard at the 1st meet. She did very well----2 9s and the AA title. Looking forward to hearing more!!!!
She took the words outta my mouth! LOL

Very good scores for a first meet!!! It'll only get better from here now! :) Great job!!!

Great scores for a first meet. And excuse me...getting 1st AA...LOL. WTG to her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back