WAG First meet of the season is in the books!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

htimcj

Proud Parent
DD10 first meet of the season was this weekend. It was the Idaho Judge's Cup. It was a critique meet so no placements per se but you are ranked 1-44 ( that's how many L6 there were) and you can qualify for state and the level sevens can qualify for the Idaho state team for the Nation Judge's Cup. I am proud to report DD had a wonderful meet. She scored 8.225 on the floor. Just as many of you commented on the video I posted earlier, lots of little things to clean up there. An 7.65 on the bars. She needs a bigger cast and no stops but as her goal was to do better than a 6 she was thrilled. An 8.775 on the beam and the biggest surprise was an 8.65 on the vault! I almost fell over when I saw the score! Vault is her toughest event, she usually struggles to get any kind of a block and this was the first time she vaulted without the mat in front of the springboard. She was absolutely thrilled with the scores. She was in the top ten of all L6 and qualified for state! And to top it all off our level seven team is sending 3 girls to the National Judge's Cup as part of the Idaho team. They went 1,2 and 3!
A great way to start the year!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back