WAG IGI Chicago Style Invitational--anyone going?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

3rd_time_around

Proud Parent
Judge
This meet is in 2 weeks. They promised a schedule by December 3. It is almost 2 months past that, and they haven't updated the schedule since Dec 20! There are about 50-100 gyms that it says "to be scheduled" next to, ours being one of them. Our owner has tried to contact them repeatedly and gets no results. What is up with that? It is very unprofessional in my opinion. How do they expect people to get flights, hotel rooms, etc at a good price and not lose money on reservations? I just can't believe this from such a high profile and established meet.

GA Mom -

We are going and are in the same situation. I do know that this is not a typical year for the scheduling of this meet. I am told that they have had way more entries than normal and are doing thier best to fit everyone in. Just imagine trying to schedule thousands of athletes into 3 sessions per day in each of 6 gyms - CRAZY! Please be aware that they communicate with your gym's contact person first before the information goes up on the web site (I am told it is days before). We have rolled the dice and booked our travel to give the most flexibility. Good Luck!

We are going and are on the schedule. It will be DD's first out-of-state meet. I'm looking forward to the meet but not to going to Chicago in February. I hear they have some perfectly lovely meets in Florida...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back