Parents VA Level 8 State Meet....38.1

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent
USAG Level 8 States 9 year old - YouTube

Well another season over. After a spinal cord injury last summer and 10 weeks out of the gym Little ONE did great to end the season. Flipped and stood up her vault, beautiful bar routine, great beam and rocking good floor. Second best AA score for the whole meet despite being the youngest girl there! Could NOT be prouder and she gets to compete for Virginia at the regional meet. Icing on the cake her team took FIRST. So grateful she recovered and got to continue her gymnastics!

Rock on Sophia Rock ON

Beautiful as always! Thank you for sharing. I always enjoy watching Sophia's videos and sometimes use them to show my young gymnastics what a skill is or what a skill should look like performed well (our gym only goes to level 5 currently, so we have no "in house" examples). Congratulations!

Congrats to Sophia on coming back from a difficult injury. Watching her videos, you would never guess that she'd been out of gymnastics at all. Good luck to her at Regionals!

Congrats. Funny thing, I just read a post from a good friend who was driving home after being a judge at that event.

Congrats! she is beautiful and so talented! It must be amazing to you every time you see her perform <3

Agree with everyone else. She is a beautiful gymnast! Makes everything look so effortless. Good luck at Regionals!!

Agree with everyone else. She is a beautiful gymnast! Makes everything look so effortless. Good luck at Regionals!!
Will she be in a bigger age group at regionals?? It seems being stuck with the mighty mites is restricting her from medalling as much as she could. Lovely routines as always.

i would love to watch it but i regret that going thru anonymouse to view CB won't allow me to watch youtube.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back