WAG What is a Dynamic Press?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mom2Chickadee

Proud Parent
My 5 and 1/2 year old DD just started her 3 week break from the gym (9 hours pre-team) this past Wednesday and as they were leaving all of the girls got their list of conditioning exercises to work on before they are back. DD was doing some of the exercises last night and when we got to Dynamic Press-2X5 she couldn't remember what it was. Both of her coaches are great to respond via email but since they're on their vacation I thought I would check here to see if anyone could tell me what this exercise is before I email the coaches. Thanks!

No clue.

Does it maybe say, "Dynamic Press-ups?" Then I would think a hopping/clapping pushup.

No, it says dynamic press-2X5. DD said she remembered tonight and basically went from her v sit and attempted to push up to a hand stand. Not sure if this is right or not, but she's 5 in a pre-comp program, I figure anything she does off the sheet is good and will hopefully keep her muscles from hurting too much when she's back in the gym. Thanks for your response!

Oh well, shows what I know, it's all Greek to me, lol. I'll just send her coaches a quick email and ask what they are looking for the girls to do. Thanks again!

always best to check with the coach. "things" that they do have different meanings in different states and in different countries. :)

flic flac, flip flop, fly spring, front flic flac, front flip flop, etc;

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back