Parents You know the face. Totally lit up.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mom2-4

Proud Parent
You know the face. The one where DD or DS is ecstatic over a hard worked for skill. The one that we all pay the big bucks to see. I saw it yesterday, it has been a long time. DD got her clear hip hand giant giant flyaway without a spot yesterday. She did it twice in a row. She said it was only on the pit bar and that she and coach need to work out some timing issues. But she was thrilled. Hopefully she can compete it soon. She would be killed on bars all year without the handstand. I am not sure what her routine will be now. She currently does kip cast not to handstand, CH squat on jump to HB, kip cast not to handstand again CH fly away. My guess is she will just do kip squat on jump to high bar. Kip cast CH to hand, giant ,giant,flyaway. Less deductions for the casts. Anyway, rambling on but super excited for her, can't wait to see it in person. She will probably want to show me today at drop off or pick up and it will be gone. Dang crazy sport.

You know the face. The one where DD or DS is ecstatic over a hard worked for skill. The one that we all pay the big bucks to see. I saw it yesterday, it has been a long time. DD got her clear hip hand giant giant flyaway without a spot yesterday. She did it twice in a row. She said it was only on the pit bar and that she and coach need to work out some timing issues. But she was thrilled. Hopefully she can compete it soon. She would be killed on bars all year without the handstand. I am not sure what her routine will be now. She currently does kip cast not to handstand, CH squat on jump to HB, kip cast not to handstand again CH fly away. My guess is she will just do kip squat on jump to high bar. Kip cast CH to hand, giant ,giant,flyaway. Less deductions for the casts. Anyway, rambling on but super excited for her, can't wait to see it in person. She will probably want to show me today at drop off or pick up and it will be gone. Dang crazy sport.
Still here, she did 5 in a row. I got to see them this time. Her coach was so excited she said she did a happy dance. I have never seen her do a happy dance. She kept saying two years! If she sees this she will know it's me. If you do see this, thanks coach for the thousand spots.

Got to do full level 4 bar routine today bc she is finally completing her HB kip- I could feel her good vibes in the car on the way home! Great job to your dad!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back