WAG First JO Nationals is in the books...National Champion on Beam

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congratulations and so excited for Sophia. Please keep us posted with her progress and keep the videos coming ..... I think it is safe to say we all love to watch her and would love to see what she is working on next!

We loved it. My daughter wants to know her floor score.

Such a lovely girl to watch!
I am another one who has followed her journey as posted by you here and feels a certain 'investedness' (odd I am sure!!)
I really want to see her journey!

WHEW is all I can say....as a host team family we all worked so hard all weekend to pull this meet off. In the midst of the controlled chaos...Sophia competed. First was floor...gorgeous routine and a fall on last pass....I held my breath and she did a beautiful vault (Start Value 9.7) and earned a 9.275...OK better. Bars...caught her jaeger and pak but brushed the mat with her toes (not sure of the deduction) and 9.1...Last even Beam...I just wanted her to have one magic moment...and she got her moment. She was 4th from last and scored 9.675...I had no idea on other scores but someone texted...she is in first...I could hardly breathe and the last three girls did beautiful routines but her score held up. National Beam Champion! So very proud of her! I have a couple videos up on

https://www.youtube.com/user/sophiagym123

But the true meet video will come soon after I sleep a wee bit.

On to summer training!

i enjoyed seeing her live. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back