Parents Another Score Book - Handmade

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
After seeing the really neat score book another mom posted I thought I would share some photos of the score book I have made for my DD. I do some scrapbooking and made a scorebook to resemble her competition leo for her level 5 season. She was not able to compete last season due to an injury but we were lucky enough to get to purchase the leo for last year too so it is on the flipside of the scorebook!! LOL! Hopefully you can view it. Let me know what you think!

Inside there are pages for each meet and a place to put all the scores for each girl on the team and also team scores. There is also a pocket to store all the scoresheets, pictures and discs from each meet

My Montage 11/29/10 at One True Media - share slideshows, slide shows, Facebook slideshows, free video sharing, video montages.

Nice Job. Love her last leo, DD has the same one with royal blue as the primary color, the stripe that goes from the shoulder to under the opposite arm orange, and the other stripe white, sparkles in the same location.

Thanks so much for the replies! It took me a long time to get the rhinestones just right. The pictures do not do it justice. They are swarovski hot fix crystals and really sparkle! I also made one for a teammate of my DD.

Wow, that is amazing! You are incredibly creative. Love the leotards. They are gorgeous.

Oooh I love it. You did a very good job. How much did you say you charge again. LOL just kidding. Your daughter will appreciate it.

Oooh I love it. You did a very good job. How much did you say you charge again. LOL just kidding. Your daughter will appreciate it.

I think she really does appreciate it...she is always showing it off to her friends. As for the price....you don't want to know!!!lol! Those darn crystals cost a small fortune. lol! But luckily I have a machine that can do alot of the paper cutting for me. I just create it in the software and the machine does the rest!! Thank you so much for the nice comments!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back