Parents ROBHS fairies needed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Older dd has this skill. She can do it on the tumble track by herself-no spots. Her coach is trying to get her to do the ROBHSBHS on the tumble track. BUT....on the floor she can do it with an imaginary spot. She can do it with her coach within 5 feet of her. She won't throw it with coach off floor. We need this skill this week.

Thanks
Megan

We have some fairies that we can send, but I'll warn you, they have bent legs!:p My younger DD (6 yo) was like that with her ROBHS for awhile too. She still tries to ask for a spot sometimes even though she can do it, she will try to trick some of the coaches into spotting her.

It sounds like your DD CAN do it, she just isn't sure that she can. Fear issues can be tough. It's hard to know what to do...but mostly I think you just have to wait until your daughter decides SHE CAN do it.

We will shoo the fairies her way! Good luck to her.

Thank you. She needs them. Her coach says she can't sign up for any meets without this skill. :( So please any fairies, send them her way. We don't care about neatness at this point. We just need courage.

Thanks

They are working. Dismount on bars gotten. :) Atlease decent. ROBHS fairies are doing their magic. She is throwing them without a spot on the floor after being spotted once. We now need them in the routine. We will be paying for 2 November meets. :) She is PROUD of herself.

Megan

Woohoo WTG!!

Send those ROBHS faires here when you are done!! LOL

Oldest dd needs this skill back as well so she can compete

They are awesome fairies. :) DD did 2bhs with a fingertip spot today on the tumble track and threw the ROBHS last night in her floor routine. Just need them for a while longer to make sure she is comfy and continuing to improve.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back