Handstand and/or floor bars

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Muddlethru

Proud Parent
My DD is asking me to purchase a floor/handstand bar. 1) is this safe to purchase for home use, 2) if so, what length (48 or 60 inches) and height (6 or 12 inches) is best, 3) some paralettes come in pairs and some single, which is preferrable, 4) any suggestions on brand, type, etc? Muchas gracias!

My DD is asking me to purchase a floor/handstand bar. 1) is this safe to purchase for home use, 2) if so, what length (48 or 60 inches) and height (6 or 12 inches) is best, 3) some paralettes come in pairs and some single, which is preferrable, 4) any suggestions on brand, type, etc? Muchas gracias!

single-60 wide-6 inches from the floor.:)

The floor bars you can buy are EXPENSIVE. A parent a my gym made all of our floor bars. Buy the largest dowel that they sell at home depot, (Or the one closest the size of the bar, it just can't be too small.) Get two pieces of wood, drill the size of the dowel into each with a drill press, and secure the bar with screws! If you can get the hardware store to cut all the wood for you, even better. All for around $15, compared to the $100 ones that are sold online.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back